Help us raise $100,000 in March to support literacy!
March is Read to a Child's 5th annual 'Help Kids in Need Love to Read' fundraising campaign! Help us reach our goal of $100,000 to support 6,000 individualized reading sessions for at-risk elementary school children across the country by donating today!
Alston & Bird's Fundraising Page A Project of Read to a Child
Did you know that 80% of 4th graders from low-income families are not proficient in reading? As a part of Read to a Child's lunchtime reading program, these children will be given the opportunity to succeed through increased literacy and socio-emotional skills. Help us make a difference in the lives of these children, and give them a chance to succeed in both reading and in life!
- $25 can get a series of chapter books into a child's hands
- $50 can provide screening and training of a volunteer
- $100 can sponsor a year-end celebration and certificates for the children in the program
- $250 can provide a school with new books customized to children's interests and teacher requests
- $500 can sponsor a child in Read to a Child's lunchtime reading program for a whole year!
- and... $2,000 can sponsor a child in the program from first to fourth grade - this builds a powerful mentoring relationship that can be transformative for a child!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!